1. The influence of casting structure. The wall thickness of the casting is large, the shrinkage rate is large, the wall thickness of the casting is thin, and the shrinkage rate is small;
2. The influence of casting material. The higher the carbon content in the material, the smaller the linear shrinkage rate, the lower the carbon content, the greater the linear shrinkage rate; the casting shrinkage rate of common materials is casting shrinkage rate K=(LM-LJ)/LJ×100%, LM is the cavity size, LJ is the casting size, and K is affected by several factors such as wax mold K1, casting structure K2, alloy type K3, and pouring temperature K4.
3. The influence of mold making on the linear shrinkage of castings. The influence of wax injection temperature, wax injection pressure, and holding time on the size of the investment mold is most obvious, followed by the wax injection pressure. The linear shrinkage rate of the (mold) material is about 0.9-1.1%; when the investment mold is stored, it will further shrink, and its shrinkage value is about 10% of the total shrinkage, but after 12 hours of storage, the size of the investment mold is basically stable; The radial shrinkage of the wax mold is only 30-40% of the shrinkage in the length direction, and the effect of the wax injection temperature on the free shrinkage rate is far greater than the effect on the hindered shrinkage rate (the optimal wax injection temperature is 57-59 ℃, the higher the temperature higher shrinkage).
4. The influence of shell-making materials, using zircon sand, zircon powder, Shangdian sand, and Shangdian powder, is negligible because of its small expansion coefficient, which is only 4.6×10-6/℃.
5. The effect of shell roasting is only 0.053% when the shell temperature is 1150°C due to the small expansion coefficient of the shell, so it can be ignored.
6. The influence of pouring temperature, the higher the pouring temperature, the greater the shrinkage rate, the lower the pouring temperature, the smaller the shrinkage rate, so the pouring temperature should be appropriate.
Application of OEM Part Precision Casting
With a track record of over 9,000 Precision Casting parts since its establishment, Dingtian has the experience and capability to handle the most complex and challenging CNC Machining projects. Dingtian provides investment casting services to a range of industries, including:
military and defense
Petroleum and natural gas
Medical Equipment and Equipment
Ingenious craftsmanship, consistent quality
Strict selection of raw materials, no cutting corners, stable performance, bright color
Jiangsu Dingtian Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Jiangsu Dingtian Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd.
- Representative: sun tingting
- Product/Service: Stainless steel precision casting series , Stainless steel Rigging hardware , Stainless steel fasteners/standard parts , Stainless steel bearing seat , Stainless steel quick couplings , Stainless steel chain
- Capital (Million US $): 1000万
- Year Established: 2015
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Chenqi Village, Dainan Town, Xinghua City, Taizhou City
- Contact Person: Mr. Benjamin
- Tel: +86-0523-83785508
Premium Related Products